Marketing Executive- 3 month FTC - Immediate start
Marketing Executive - 3 month FTC - Immediate Start
Location - Southampton
Salary - up to £55,000 DOE
My client are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive with a background in Project Management to join their Customer Marketing team in Southampton for a 3 month FTC with the view to start promptly.
- Support the CMO in the planning and implementation of major Marketing projects
- Provide input into marketing business plans, operating model and projects
- Collate, corroborate and synthesise large quantities of complex quantitative and qualitative information into a strong compelling presentable narrative.
- Collaborating on project work
- Promote collaboration across the marketing department and wider company by sharing expertise, ideas or insight.
- Work alongside the CMO to create bandwidth and capacity, prioritising key deliverable alongside longer term delivery
- Work across the marketing function to help embed feedback loops, ensuring employee feedback is central to any decision making
- Coordinate business / project activities with the marketing leadership team.
- Work closely with and provide support to CMO and leadership team in pulling together regular and ad-hoc briefings, project updates and presentations for various internal and external needs
- Project Management background with good exposure to marketing
- Very organised & detail driven - full ownership of projects
- A good understanding of the functional challenges
- Ability to work with and present to senior management including at executive level.
- Experience of working on highly confidential, commercially sensitive projects.
- Strong research and analytical skills and good attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time and to prioritise accordingly.
- Ability to work within a pressured environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in a compelling, clear and confident manner.
- Excellent PowerPoint, excel and word skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.