Workplace for Good Program Manager - Big4 Tech - London
This position is based in London (UK) and will require traveling internationally.
London, Regent Place | £280 - £320 per hour PAYE | 11 months contract
Marketing Program Manager
My client is seeking an experienced Program Manager to manage and build out the global Workplace for Good Program.
Workplace for Good is Workplace's social impact program supporting non-profits and educational organizations to build their digital capacity and strengthen their organizational culture.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a diverse group of internal teams and external partners to position the enterprise connectivity platform as the leading platform to do good.
You will support non-profits and educational organizations in their journey to adopt Workplace, ultimately turning charities into collaborative and connected communities.
Ideal candidates will have business or program management experience, internal communications/ culture experience, a passion for the non-profit and education sector and have excellent communication and project management skills.
As the successful candidate you will represent, lead and develop the global program, both internally and externally.
- Build out and manage the global program to position Workplace as the leading platform to do good
- Identify, acquire and relationship manage key non-profit and educational partners
- Run events and educational webinars to support non-profit Workplace adoption at scale.
- Build out the brand and increase awareness of Workplace for Good through events, marketing partnerships, appropriate collaterals and sales materials etc.
- Manage C-level relationships with partner and client executives
- Initiate joint account and strategy sessions liaising with Workplace and Social Good colleagues around the world
- Ensure program success through strong performance management and governance methodologies, including running regular business reviews, managing policy amendments and process improvements etc
- Initiate and ensure that 'for good' client stories are brought to light internally and externally through case studies, PR and other methods
- Develop and grow the global Workplace for Good user community on Workplace
- Ability to travel internationally - 30% travel required
- 8+ years of program management experience
- Experience in internal communications, ideally running internal communications at a large organization
- Experience of developing and managing new partnerships and stewarding these key relationships
- Experience and passion for either the non-profit or education sector
- Project management experience including planning, development, execution, measurement, and optimization
- Experience with presentation and communication with peers, management, and cross-functional teams
- Experience working and building relationships with cross-functional groups and third parties
- Experience in a technology or consumer-oriented environment
- Experience in a business management or program management role
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.