The project is split into 2 parts running concurrently - Agency Education Programme (AEP) - Select and Agency Education Programme (AEP) - Certification
Digital Marketing Programme and Project Manager
London, City Center | £250 - £260 per day PAYE | 11 months contract
This person will work within the Global Agency Programmes team, but will be working very closely with the UK & Australia Agency sales teams to deliver this global programme.
This is a full time role and is based in London. Travel will be needed to San Francisco for the key event taking place in October 2020, as well as potential travel to Australia and other European markets.
The client has a Media Agency Education Programme - the aim of the programme is to drive advocacy across its main 5 agency client groups. The programme kicks off in April and runs across 9 months, building towards a week-long trip to San Francisco in October, but would like someone to be in role asap in February.
There are 11 sessions across 9 months, split across 3 distinct areas: Communication Planning sessions, our own platform focused sessions and Personal Development sessions.
- Programme Management/Leadership - In the UK
- Programme coordination + support for the parallel programme running in Australia
- Leading the logistics + management of all events
- Leading the external communications and event enrolment
- Running of the events (speakers, content development, event programming, delivery and follow ups)
- 8x Internal events
- Closing event - Management/scheduling
- Week long MPK trip - all parts of the programme - Speakers / content / logistics / entertainment etc.
- Management/scheduling of the external training we are offering as part of the programme - Fast Forward & Own the Room
- Supplier management
- Workshop enrolment and logistics
- Wider responsibilities
- Broader Marketing / Comms strategy - leadership
- Internal Stakeholder management - Working with and reporting back to - UK agency team / Investment teams / Global Agency
- External Stakeholder management - Community leadership via Groups / emails marketing / splash pages / Enrolments / Updates
Success in this position requires the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment, managing multiple complex projects simultaneously with a diverse set of stakeholders and participants.
The ideal person will have solid understanding of the Agency landscape and the macro trends that affect these businesses and its clients. They will have a proven experience of project/programme management.
- Agency, Marketing, Project Management experience.
- A passion for the Facebook business, its mission and its products.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable in ambiguous situations.
- Exceptional written/oral communication skills
- Outstanding organizational qualities
- Extremely proactive in their approach
- Is proficient across multiple digital platforms
- Email marketing platforms - e.g. mailchimp
- Survey tools - Such as Surveymonkey or equivalent
- Adobe InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop experience preferable but not essential
- Experience in working for matrix organizations & ability to win the support of key internal and external cross stakeholders
- Proven success in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to build relationships and work effectively with peers and managers, both internally and externally across a variety of disciplines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.