Brand new Presentations and Marketing Content Management role in Asset Management
A leading European investment manager is actively looking for a Presentations Content Manager to take ownership for all sales and product presentations as part of a small team. Offering the chance to build strong relationships with investment teams and become a subject matter expert, this is a fantastic opportunity for marketing professionals to further develop their careers. Based in offices in the City, central London.
Presentations Manager's key marketing responsibilities:
- Content Management - interviewing fund managers and product teams to provide ongoing content generation for product specific content for pitches, bid proposals and presentations.
- Bespoke Presentations Production - working closely with sales and investment teams to produce engaging and digestible content from scratch for prospect client meetings, product launches, and client events.
- Product Presentations Management - taking ownership for the ongoing maintenance and updates for fund specific presentations, ensuring content is relevant and enticing for prospect clients
- Team work - working closely with the graphic design team on the aesthetics, branding and layout of PowerPoint presentations
- Ad hoc support - as part of the marketing team, including mentoring junior team members, supporting product specialists and working on other marketing initiatives.
Presentations Manager's background and previous experience:
- Experience writing and editing content on investment management for marketing materials
- IMC or CFA qualifications preferred but by no means essential
- Skilled writer and communicator with fluent English
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and willingly take on further responsibilities on an ad hoc basis as part of a small team
Associated Salary & Benefits (flexible dependent upon experience):
£45,000-55,000 + benefits package + discretionary bonus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.