B2B Marketing Manager with previous Financial Services experience wanted for a leading Membership and Insurance corporation based in London.
Financial Services - Marketing Manager (B2B)
A leading membership and insurance corporation in central London is looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to join their team. This is a brand new role, reporting into the Head of B2B Marketing, taking responsibility for the Marketing strategy and delivery to their Financial Services client base. The Marketing Manager is responsible for delivering and driving the promotional activities, as well as managing all aspects of marketing/brand/ website and marketing collateral. This will be a hands-on role aiming to provide clients with consistent, high quality communications and information.
- Contribution to and execution of marketing strategy
- On and offline B2B campaign management to support product launches, including driving online marketing, email marketing and social media management
- Budget Management
- Marketing Collateral - responsible for the production of the marketing literature and sales aides
- External and internal communications
- Driving brand awareness across multiple channels, including planning and managing events.
- Stakeholder Management - acting as a point of contact for internal stakeholders, liaising with multiple teams.
- Management Information review and monitor website traffic, present return on investment (ROI) statistics to the senior stakeholders internally
- Managing one direct report and assisting with future recruitment in the team
- The successful candidate will ideally have 5-8 years' marketing experience working for a financial services business, ideally with previous exposure to memberships and insurance
- Extensive B2B Marketing experience
- Experience of working closely with sales teams in order to understand how to generate new business.
- Strong verbal and written communications experience
Salary between; £50,000 - £65,000 per annum plus benefit (dependant on candidate experience)
To avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity, please do apply as soon as possible.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.