Marketing manager, data solutions, data architect
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a leading Financial Services client who are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team in London.
- Working closely with IT and key technology vendors.
- Working collaboratively with regional and local B2B marketing data leads in order to launch digital marketing channel capabilities and with stakeholders across the wider marketing team and the business areas to ensure most effective means of using and integrating with the capabilities available across .
- Designing solutions to meet the needs outlined in the briefs submitted by various teams.
- Building solutions in line with agreed capabilities, budgets and timelines.
- Supporting the launch of solutions at the local, regional and global level.
- Support the development of application designs for data management systems that include data models, data flows and ensure coverage of all required data scenarios
- Ensure security, regulator and operational factors are considered in design
- 5 years plus experience architecting and delivering end-to-end solutions
- Experience across some areas of data architecture and data technologies, including: data integration, data design and modeling, data sharing and messaging, data lifecycle management, data governance, data mastering, big data platforms, enterprise data warehouses, BI & analytics, data science, AI/ML and predictive analytics
- Knowledge of data security and compliance
- Experience in Solutions Architecture methodology and practices
- Experience translating business requirements into conceptual and detailed technology solutions
- Knowledge of delivering solutions using an agile / scrum methodology
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.