Senior Marketing Manager wanted for fast paced FinTech startup specialising in Crypto-currency digital assets.
Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a fast paced FinTech startup specialising in the Crypto-currency digital asset space, who are looking to hire a Senior Marketing Manager to lead on their strategy and marketing execution.
As marketing manager you'll be an integral part of the revenue generating and brand building effort for the business, working closely with the sales/development teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development and delivery of the brand and marketing strategy
- Management of the marketing budget
- Product positioning and market intelligence: become an expert in our clients and how they buy, and refine our messaging to them accordingly
- Ownership of online website and social media presence, including creation of engaging copy
- Create and manage digital and email marketing campaigns
- Organising webinars, coordinating white papers, blog posts, and other thought leadership content
- Identifying and organising sponsorship/attendance at key industry events eg. Sibos 2019
- Building and maintaining a network of key media contacts
- Tracking and ROI analysis on all marketing activities in collaboration with stakeholders across the business
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a similar marketing role ideally from a Financial Services firm
- An enthusiasm for blockchain technologies; in particular Cryptocurrency
- The ability to demonstrate the measurable impact of marketing campaigns/ROI
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write engaging copy/content
- Proven project management skills, with strong attention to detail
- Great people networking skills
For more information on this exciting opportunity please do apply as soon as possible to Amy Callen by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.