My client is a large investment manager looking for a Marketing Manager to develop the marketing strategy for the Benelux regions
My client is a large investment manager looking for a Marketing Manager to develop the marketing strategy for the Benelux regions.The role will support all asset classes including Fixed Income, Equities, Real Estate and Multi Asset.
- Develop and implement a measurable marketing strategy to reach both wholesale and institutional clients and prospects.
- Plan, manage and deliver fully integrated marketing campaigns, using offline and online media and in line with the strategic objectives of the business.
- Develop the company's brand and positioning in France & BeLux.
- Build a strong partnership with the sales teams to establish joint priorities and gain alignment on strategic plans.
- Establish and execute marketing packages with strategic partners.
- Develop and maintain marketing literature and country websites, ensuring their content is accurate, up to date and relevant to the target audience.
- Responsible for budget planning, allocation and day-to-day management for all channel activities.
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous Experience working with Benelux regions
- French speaking with strong English language skills would be beneficial
- Experience of marketing to different audience types, notably wholesale and institutional
- Experience of working with multiple departments to develop customer/marketing literature and regulatory communications.
- Proven experience of managing budgets.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.