Marketing Executive opportunity at investment management firm
Opportunity to join a global, premier investment management firm as a Marketing Executive to support the Head of Marketing & Marketing Manager with the execution of their marketing plan.
Day to day responsibilities of Marketing Executive:
- Deliver on integrated marketing and communications plans
- Creat and edit content for marketing materials, secure PR coverage and help with advertising and events
- Be the 'go to' person for London-based events such as conferences or networking events
- Work closely with digital marketing to ensure campaigns are fully integrated
- Track marketing campaign performance through analysis
Experience required of Marketing Executive:
- 3-5 years marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication plans
- 3+ years financial services experience, asset or wealth management a bonus
- Experience working with PR agencies or creative agencies
- Degree educated, ideally 2:1 or higher
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.