Global asset manager hiring for a Marketing Executive to join their growing marketing team
Opportunity to join global investment manager based in the City in their marketing team suporting their EMEA and APAC regions. A great chance for a Marketing Assistant or junior Marketing Executive to step up into this role focusing on product marketing of their real estate funds.
Responsibilities of Marketing Executive, Asset Management
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of specialized marketing collateral, specifically for real estate, across EMEA and Asia Pacifica
- Acting as the primary point of contact for IT and data partners whilst developing relationships with internal stakeholders and responding to their inquiries
- Liaising with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Compliance on key referenced materials
Experience required of Marketing Executive:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally 2:1 or above
- Experienced background in creating and designing marketing materials with a genuine interest in financial services
- Ideally experience in marketing specifically within either financial services or commercial real estate
- Experience using PowerPoint
- Adobe Creative Suite skills, specifically InDesign would be a bonus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.