Marketing Executive opportunity at investment management firm
Leading investment management firm is hiring in their marketing and communications team and are looking for a Marketing Executive to be involved in helping with the planning and execution of all marketing communication, brand development across the company's offices around the U.K from their centralised London office.
Responsibilities of Marketing Executive
- Produce and co-ordinate the production of marketing materials
- Project manage marketing activities across the UK
- Ensure marketing materials that are created are on brand and in keeping with the brand's guidelines
- Write clear communications
- Work with sponsors on managing campaigns and advertising
- Event management - working with external agencies
Experience required of Marketing Executive:
- Experience in a marketing role within financial services or professional services essential
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Degree educated 2:1 or higher
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.