Location - Epsom
My client are currently recruiting for an experienced Marketing Executive based in Epsom.
- Responsible for marketing campaigns and support services to the business including developing campaigns and providing various marketing collateral
- Working with the team to produce marketing campaigns targeted at supporting and increasing company growth
- Developing programmes and initiatives
- Providing and running statistical and graphical reporting in accordance with KPI's industry trends and internal campaigns and share this information with key stakeholders
- Identify performance gaps and opportunities within the business and devise strategies for the aforementioned
- Provide regular reporting & analysis of campaigns ensuring that they are optimising results
- Creating and overseeing all campaign marketing communications
- Support the sales team as required
Skills and experience;
- Strong analytic experience
- Degree in Marketing/Business Studies or financial/mathematical field
- Previous marketing experience - essential
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of working within the financial services (desirable)
- Experience as a marketing analyst or similar (desirable)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.