Presigious Asset Manager - Marketing Contract
My client, a prestigious asset manager, is looking to recruit a Marketing & Events Coordinator on an initial 9-month contract. Day to day duties will include
- Lead execution planning of a 2019 events schedule covering internal events and industry events.
- Manage and oversee the process for creating and gathering asset content across the Real Assets platform including photos, videos, AR and VR.
- Coordinate the communication flow across the Real Assets platform including content publishing and delivery schedule.
- Develop the next generation of the Real Assets website, within the company's domain including leading the process to create and curate content and ensure
Key skills and experience
- Institutional Asset management industry experience, with a preference for Infrastructure or Real Estate background
- First class marketing skills and proven track record of professional achievement
- Excellent planning skills, organisation and prioritisation alongside creative marketing skills. Strong project management skills, including an ability to move projects forward in a complex environment
- Strong content writing skills; delivered via digital, online and events
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable firm. For more information, please do not hesitate to apply to this advert
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.