If you want to learn about investment management, work towards an IMC and get your foot in the door in Marketing. This is the role for you!
My client, a wealth manager based in the City of London, are actively looking to speak to Graduates or Marketing Assistants with experience in Financial Services to join their team in a broad and varied marketing support role.
***Previous internships or work experience within financial services preferable***
Marketing Coordinator's accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Marketing Content Management - working closely with the marketing managers to produce, edit and distribute marketing literature, factsheets, presentations, brochures and sales aides to be used across different media channels, including print, video, podcasts, online and email.
- Event Management - supporting the end-to-end management and delivery of events across the UK, both proprietary and third party events.
- Campaign Support - working closely with channel marketing managers on their marketing materials, campaigns and advertising copy.
- Digital marketing - support with the maintenance of the website, ensuring all content is up to date and measure popularity using analytics. Draft social media post and report on ROI and online engagement.
- Stakeholder management - working closely with internal teams, such as legal & compliance, investment and sales teams as well as external suppliers
- Ad hoc support - as part of wider marketing team
Marketing Coordinator's experience & knowledge:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, with previous experience or education in financial services Marketing as highly beneficial
- A passion and interest in marketing, with an understanding of investment management and a desire to progress in financial services
- Strong written and communication skills, with confidence in interacting with key stakeholders.
- Attentive to detail, highly organised with an ability to build good working relationships.
- Mastery of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and experience using sales enablement and / or content management systems such as Seismic would be beneficial.
- Previous experience using Morning Star Direct or FE Analytics would also be advantageous
£28,000-30,000 + Discretionary Bonus + Benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.