Leading Investment Management Firm hiring a Marketing Content Process Manager
My client, a leading Asset Management firm are actively looking for a Marketing Content Process Manager to join their successful Marketing Team. This is a process driven role which will allow the successful candidate to get their teeth stuck into a great opportunity within Marketing Compliance.
Content Marketing Process Manager's Key Responsiblities:
- Review all marketing collateral including presentation slides, factsheets and pitchbooks
- Review of marketing content to ensure content is compliant
- Provision of guidance to internal teams on compliance
- Ensuring quarterly internal calls are scheduled by Marketing
- Working with compliance to ensure proposed changes to any performance data are effectively coordinated
- Keeping accurate records of all marketing content
- Fulfilling adhoc requests including assistance with private wealth comms, reviwing biographies for use in presentations and online, assistance with web updates, approval of social media posts and assistance with some internal comms
Content Marketing Process Manager's Skills and Experience:
- Data driven with high levels of numeracy, preferbaly with a private equity or private assets background
- Great eye for detail
- Process oriented
- Experience in a marketing content role which has developed skills in coordination with other teams and end-to-end process management
- An interest in data collation, content management, or process management with Asset and Wealth Management experience
- Experience in an investment database or marketing indices firm is preferable
- Experience working in a marketing compliance role or with a financial services content marketing production agency or as an RFP writer is preferable
For the chance to join a leading Investment Management Firm in an exciting new role, APPLY NOW!!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.