Standalone Marketing and Communications role for Asset Management specialists looking for their next challenge!
My client, a boutique investment manager, are actively looking for a standalone Marketing and Communications specialist with asset management experience to join their team to help grow AUM in the UK and EMEA.
Based in offices in the City, with flexibility to work from home and the ability to onboard staff remotely in the current climate.
Marketing Communications Manager's accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Strategic decision making - planning and executing the communications and marketing plans for EMEA, adhering to tight budgets
- Digital Marketing - manage website, email campaigns and social media
- Marketing Materials Management - produce literature such as newsletters and client communications and be able to edit and re-purpose content.
- PR and External Communications - manage relationships with journalists and award submissions
- Internal Communications - working closely with internal stakeholders internationally to share vision and values with the entire company.
- Brand Management - taking ownership for brand guidelines and ensuring all marketing activities are in line with company messaging
- Event Management - manage and coordinate client events, both bespoke and third party events
- Relationship Management - as part of the wider sales team, assist with client queries on an ad hoc basis.
Marketing Communications Manager's experience & knowledge:
- Previous marketing and communications experience in an investment manager, with exposure to content management, PR, branding, digital marketing, and events.
- Previous exposure to working with institutional clients internationally is essential
- Confident, adaptable, and comfortable working in a standalone team within the wider Distribution function
- Attentive to detail, highly organised with an ability to build good working relationships, both with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Demonstrable interest in marketing and communications, and an understanding of the FCA regulatory environment restrictions.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Associated Salary & Benefits:
£50,000 - £60,000 PA + discretionary bonus + benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.