Events Management - Marketing/Communications
Role: Events Managment - Marketing and Communicaitons
Contract: 6 Months
This is an administrative role, but a key one supporting the UK OpenWorld team. The role has many interfaces with the wider organisation and the Corporate events team, but the primary tasks are responding to enquiries, consolidating information, providing updates, arranging conference calls and sharing information.
- Responding to enquiries from sales teams.
- Requesting and managing updates to the Sales Resource Site (consolidating input from the wider UK Marketing team on requested updates)
- Co-ordinating and updating a master file of ancillary event request and tracking the status of those requests.
- Interacting with the Corporate Events team and UK Events Agency on the Ancillary events and gathering additional information on requests as needed.
- Support event execution on an ad hoc basis (in-house seminars, conferences & Meet-ups).
- Some knowledge of the various marketing disciplines especially Events, digital marketing, and the concepts of target audience.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Good attention to detail and diligence around response times.
- Driven, team-oriented, can-do attitude
- Customer service oriented
- Demonstrable competencies in a customer services role or Marketing department handing enquiries from sales.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multitask and manage time effectively, and keep schedules and projects in order and up to speed
- Some experience of using modern marketing and sales processes and systems
- Some experience of working with third party suppliers
- Strong xls skills, experience using MS Office & ability to update internal HTMP web pages
- Fluency in English
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.