My client is large insurance company looking for a marketing automation manager to boost the exposure of the company's online content, and generate business leads
My client is large insurance company looking for a marketing automation manager to lead and implement the CRM communications strategy for the UK, focusing on B2B campaigns. The candidate will also be required to boost the exposure of the company's online content, and generate business leads
This is an initial 6 month contract role.
- Develop and drive a company-wide CRM/marketing automation strategy
- To create online engagement via the shaping and delivery of digital campaigns; including setting up a robust set of KPIs for measuring success across digital and social channels
- Ad hoc advice to content creators and project managers on the best way to develop campaign journeys in terms of channels, targeting and content.
- Drive engagement and collaboration with the Distribution team and Salesforce
- Understand and map/build journeys within Pardot
- Responsible for driving and optimising Marketing automation through effective campaigns across all channels and products
- Responsible for quality control, content, design and brand in eCRM/MA campaigns
- Experience as a digital marketer including Marketing Automation, managing website content, digital marketing or similar would be preferable
- Experience developing and delivering marketing automation
- Experience with Pardot and Salesforce would be beneficial
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at any one time
- Strong written skills and ability to identify and shape key messages
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.