City based asset manager hiring for a Marketing Executive to join their team to manage events and marketing
Fantastic marketing opportunity to work at US asset manager based in the City.
Responsibilities of Marketing Associate, Asset Management :
- Work with senior marketers in the team to organise all events and company roadshows
- Work with agencies and suppliers on specific events throughout the year
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring relevant materials are created for each event on time and are of high quality
- Coordinate event logistics and manage all relationships with external suppliers
- Create marketing materials such as presentations for events
- Oversee production of marketing literature and ensure all materials are of high quality and are compliant
Experience required of Marketing Associate, Asset Management:
- 1-3 years events/marketing experience within asset management
- Enthusiastic, trustworthy self-starter
- Bachelor's degree - ideally 2:1 or higher
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong PowerPoint skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.