Brand New Market Intelligence Role in Investment Management
A fantastic opportunity for Marketing Intelligence / Research specialists with investment management experience to join a global investment manager supporting the investments and sales team with market research to ensure the company maintains a strong market position.
Based in the City, central London, this is a brilliant opportunity for people looking to grow their career in investment management, and sponsorship for further studies, including the IMC will be provided.
***Please note - previous experience using Morningstar is essential for the role***
Market Intelligence Analyst's Key Responsibilities:
- Competitor analysis - assist in providing regular competitor analysis internally, for both UK and global competitor landscapes.
- Database Management - using Morningstar and Consultant Databases including Mercer and eVestment to carry out analysis on market trends to support sales efforts. Maintain accurate data on in-house databases.
- Reporting - support monthly and quarterly processes for data distribution and regulatory reporting and present to distribution regularly on interesting trends and competitor activities.
- Project management - the opportunity to take on ad hoc research and insight projects as part of a small team.
Market Intelligence Analyst's Key skills, qualifications and experience:
- An asset management professional with previous experience using Morningstar, and preferably consultant databases. Previous experience in market research would be beneficial.
- Strong investment knowledge across traditional and alternative asset classes.
- Strong multi-tasking and analytical skills, confident manipulating data
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Attentive to detail and excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to effectively liaise with senior investment professionals and subject matter experts.
- Confident working in a standalone role, as part of a small team.
Associated Salary & Benefits:
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum + benefits package + discretionary bonus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.