Manager Tax Reporting Strategy, Reading and/or Uxbridge
A highly respected leading consulting firm is looking to hire a talented Manager Tax Reporting Strategy to be based in Reading and/or Uxbridge.
This role is well suited for ambitious individuals to join a successful team, work on a variety of interesting and challenging engagements and advance their career in hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- Supporting local and regional business development activities to generate new business, and winning work.
- Responsible for taking a lead role in the support and development of the junior members of our growing team.
- Work directly with partners, directors, and technical specialists in areas of tax and different territories.
- Interested in being an all-round business adviser who enjoys working closely with clients to provide them with proactive innovative and commercial tax services.
- UK professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA/legal qualification) or overseas equivalent.
- Strong UK corporate tax technical skills who is used to managing a diverse portfolio of clients and is passionate about providing excellent client service.
- Excellent project management and team working skills.
- Experience of developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- You'll be self-motivated and have an appetite to support business development efforts to secure new opportunities for the firm.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.