Manager - Advisory IFRS/GAAP - £60,000 - £65,000 + Bonus
An exciting role for an ambitious candidate seeking to become an integral part of a fast growing Advisory business delivering technical accounting advisory and consultancy services. Providing practical GAAP application advice and 'hands-on' support to their wide range of clients including house-hold names, FTSE 100 listed companies and international groups across various sectors.
The role would suit candidates seeking a better work life balance, including a working from home option. The role would predominantly work off client site within Central London and would provide exposure to Industry Senior Leaders such as CFO, Group FD, Group FC. Training and development would be personally provided by an ex-Big 4 Director.
- Key member of the team delivering technical accounting support to our clients across a range of engagements including:
- Implementing new accounting standards
- Supporting clients on accounting remediation projects
- Advising clients on GAAP conversions
- Developing accounting policies, procedures and controls
- Post deal accounting support including clients adopting new GAAP, transaction accounting and setting up accounting processes post deal
- Supporting the firm's significant growth objectives by helping to develop new market initiatives, propositions and offerings and being part of the team taking these out to clients
- Developing your network of contacts and clients to develop opportunities to become their trusted advisor
- Ability to project manage engagements to meet deadlines and budgets
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent overseas qualification
- Minimum of 3 years post qualified experience in a Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm
- Working and practical knowledge of applying UK GAAP and IFRSs, preferably including IFRS 9, 15 and 16
- Significant previous experience as a manager providing clients a range of accounting advisory and consulting services
- Experience of business development and developing client relationships and networks
- Experience of reviewing statutory accounts and/ or managing audit services to large businesses
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.