Manager - Advisory - (£60,000 - £65,000) + Bonus
A Manager within the Accounting Advisory function is required to work with a client portfolio within the FTSE 250 & FTSE 350. The firm is run by a dynamic Ex-Big 4 Director, who offers an excellent work life balance approach, where candidates are able to work from home when not on client site.
The business has consistently grown YOY, and candidates would become a major part of the business driving growth, expressing ideas and getting involved in other client offerings outside of the Accounting Advisory space where needed.
Key member of the team delivering technical accounting support to clients across a range of engagements including:
- Implementing new accounting standards
- Supporting clients on accounting remediation projects
- Advising clients on GAAP conversions
- Developing accounting policies, procedures and controls
- Post deal accounting support including clients adopting new GAAP,
- transaction accounting and setting up accounting processes post deal
- Supporting the firm's significant growth objectives by helping to develop new market
- initiatives, propositions and offerings and being part of the team taking these out to
- Developing your network of contacts and clients to develop opportunities for the business to become their trusted advisor
- Ability to project manage engagements to meet deadlines and budgets
- ACA / ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Candidates within Audit who are seeking an Advisory role are also encouraged to apply
- Working and practical knowledge of applying UK GAAP, US GAAP and IFRS
- Ideally previous experience as a manager providing clients a range of accounting
advisory and consulting services
- Experience of developing client relationships and networks
- Experience of reviewing statutory accounts and/ or managing audit services to large
Candidates must be based in the UK and hold full rights to work in the UK.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.