Management Accountant - Temp to Perm - Gloucester
I am currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a busy team in Gloucester.
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity, paying up to £43,000 per annum.
You must have relevant and recent management accounting experience to be successful. The client I am working with is ideally looking for a qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA). However, those qualified by experience or part-qualified, can be considered.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
* Production of management accounts
* Processing journals
* Reconciling quarterly VAT returns
* Monthly overhead analysis including analysis by cost centre
* Ensure all monthly costs such as payroll are booked or accrued for
* Recommendation of process improvements
This role will suit someone who is a whizz on Excel and can hit the ground running. You will be owning the month-end process, providing commentary on variances and analysis.
If you are immediately available, apply online and I will be in touch.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.