Management Accountant job in Maidenhead
My client is part of a well known brand and are continutally growing, therefore they are looking to grow their finance team. As part of my clients accounting team, this role will be responsible for tasks such as daily cashflow, preparation of Management Accounts, analysis of CAPEX, balance sheet reconciliations.
- Daily cashflow input and forecasting
- Management of the Audit & other external reporting
- Statutory Reporting
- Monthly Management Accounts preparation & reporting
- Month-end reporting and development
- Monthly reporting and integrity of the business accounts
- Monthly posting and control of Accruals/Prepayments/Depreciation/Amortisation.
- Balance sheet reconciliations - including insight and resolution of queries.
- Budget preparation.
- Analysis and integrity of CAPEX/Repairs & Maintenance.
- Longer term supervision of staff
- CIMA/ACCA part qualified/qualified.
- 3-5 years accounting-related experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ideally, experience of SAGE 50.
- Excellent attention to detail and deadline driven.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.