Management accountant required for a rapidly expanding specialist investor
- Preparation and review of monthly management and consolidated management accounts.
- Variance analysis for monthly and quarterly accounts.
- Preparing cash flow forecasts weekly.
- Maintenance of regional/group run rate and other models where relevant
- Providing data needed to construct annual budgets including run rate models to calculate product contribution and various cost analysis.
- Preparation for year end financial audit and assisting auditors on audit queries.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts.
- Assisting in the design and implementation of a controls frameworks.
- Assisting tax advisors across the different regions in annual and quarterly tax return requirements as and when required.
- Preparation of regulatory filings and monitoring of capital adequacy requirements.
- Overseeing the work of junior team members.
- Providing ad hoc support to the financial controller
Skills and qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant with 1-3 years post qualified experience.
- 2.1 degree or equivalent.
- An understanding of high-level tax planning would be advantageous.
- Effective communication skills and proven experience managing interal/external stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to change driven by strategic directions.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast pace business.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.