Infrastructure M&A Tax Manager - Financial Services led
My client is currently looking to bolster their M&A tax group, and are specifically seeking talent within their Infrastructure and Asset Management team. The M&A tax team have a wide remit however focus specifically on providing tax advice in connection with UK and international transactions.
Working alongside the Transaction services team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside transactions that typically range in size from £10m upwards. The team works across an exciting mix of sectors ranging from financial services, infrastructure, consumer industrial markets and private equity and provide tax structuring and tax due diligence services.
As a M&A Tax Manager, your role will involve working on a range of interesting and challenging projects for your client base. Such work could include providing tax structuring advice, tax due diligence, modelling advice and working with/co-ordinating advice provided by other overseas teams as well as other specialist teams in the local firm.
You will be expected to work closely with your client's and understand their business and help to identify opportunities where the team are able to assist and provide solutions.
Other responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- client management,
- delegating and coaching junior members of the team as well as upward management,
- taking responsibility for risk factors and billing management
- active involvement in business development, creating a brand for yourself
Ideally, you will:
- work well in team environments
- sound UK corporate tax knowledge along with an awareness of other UK tax disciplines
- excellent M&A tax experience
- commercially focused with a view to resolving issues
- technically astute and intellectually curious
- strong interpersonal skills and ability to create, build and maintain both internal and external relationships
- CTA or ACA/CA qualified
Overall, you will thrive on working with a varied mix of clients, face challenges with excitement and relish on the opportunity to succeed within an establish and supportive environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.