My Client is currently looking for a Logistics Administrator in the Crawley area
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Logistics Administrator in the Crawley area.
The Ideal candidate will always provide the highest standard of service and communication to customers in order to ensure customers are provided with the service they deserve. Support development of Logistics Department through increasing accountability on departmental projects and initiatives and
Ideally have a strong understanding of Microsoft software's including a good knowledge of excel.
- Responsible for ensuring system to system alignment between ERP system
- Review all inventory queries
- Support reconciliation of Wall to Wall Stock Counts and Cycle Count discrepancies
- Resolve inbound discrepancies.
- Perform daily/weekly checks to validate supplier KPIs and to ensure information is readily available to regional teams
- Assist and facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
- Provide support to regional teams on logistics issues
- Reporting and administration duties as necessary
- Support development of Logistics Department through increasing
- accountability on departmental projects and initiatives
- Other tasks are required to ensure Logistics department delivers outstanding service to internal and external customers whilst keeping an eye on costs
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Customer service oriented
- 2+ years Supply Chain Experience with exposure to stock management,
- End user of at least one ERP system for 2+ years, preference for candidates who have used multiple ERP systems
- Experience of Inventory Control Analysis and maintenance
- Excel Skills required at high intermediate levels (VLookup, Pivot Table Proficiency required, and formula creation).
- Basic Proficiency in Power Point, Word and Visio
This role is paying up to £25,000 Depending on Experience.
Please note this role is Temporary with a view to going permanent.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.