An exciting opportunity for a Loan Agency Middle Office candidate to work at an Investment Bank covering a wide range of responsibilities.
- Ensure that a high level of interaction and communication is maintained with the Front Office to ensure full knowledge of developments in the non-agency business including pipeline trades
- Review and comment on 'draft' documentation for new transactions to check for operational fit with the middle office requirements, highlighting any areas for further discussion with and/or review by the Front Office as necessary
- Ensure the necessary Credit approvals are in place
- Obtain all original documentation (bilateral) or PDF copy documentation (syndicated), create the files for the deals and ensure that executed copies of all the appropriate documentation are provided and send to Legal for safekeeping
- Manage relations with the borrower or the Agent
- Monitor and report outstanding non-financial covenants, contractual commitments of the Borrower, monitor the upkeep of securities and the sign-off of technical and financial milestone
- Manage drawdowns and repayments
- Support FO teams to ensure timely and quality service on processing of Transaction Banking
- Opening, closure, management, control of Transaction Banking clients' accounts
- Collecting mandatory documentation and verifying the documentation received
- In-depth experience in providing middle office support to Front Office
- Knowledge on Cash Management activities and Short term, Medium / Long term loans or Supply Chain Finance
- Cash Management experience would be beneficial
- In depth experience of reviewing Loan Agreements and associated documentation from an operational perspective
- Experienced in the management and coordination of Agency transaction
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.