LIQUIDITY MANAGER - VP
Key Job Functions
- To monitor regulatory liquidity reports (FSA 47/48 etc.) and internal liquidity matrices
- To determine the projections and drivers of the cash flows and liquidity flows
- To assist Management in evaluating, assessing and analysis liquidity requirements
- To help propose solutions to meet the requirements
- To work with Risk Management to identify all the liquidity risks for the company, and enhance the liquidity risk management framework
- Monitor, investigate and resolve all mismatches ensuring appropriate communication and escalation with desk / Treasurer / CFO
- Assist Treasurer in developing liquidity projections, forecasts under stress scenarios
- Analyse currency mismatches and funding shortfall
- Assist Treasurer in building out Contingency Funding Plans, participate in the Liquidity processes such as ILAA
- Initiate and manage projects to support the reduction of risk, enhancement of control, introduction of new products and business process changes throughout the Operations teams both in London and New York
- Help in preparation of regulatory reports for liquidity and ad hoc analysis on the Firm's funding issues
- Work with Treasury Funding Manager to meet the firm's funding and liquidity requirement, serve as back up when he/she is not available.
- Serve as Secretariat for Liquidity Management Committee
Responsibility and Authority
- The role has responsibility for the team assigned including monthly reviews, updates and appraisals including realignment of any role as the business demand dictates
- The role requires the holder to make decisions on daily management of the cash movement population throughout the whole life-cycle, informed by experience, market knowledge, understanding of accepted practice and industry standards, whilst recognising when decision making needs to be referred elsewhere.
- The role requires production and presentation of the ILAA process for the Firm
- The role also requires maintenance of, and adherence to, the department's Policy and Procedures.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.