Company Secretary Administrator (Legal)
Morgan McKinley's Secretarial & Office Support team have a fantastic new Company Secretary Administrator (legal) position. As the Company Secretary Administrator you will be providing administrative support to the Legal team (4 people) and the Company Secretary of a City based Investment Management firm.
Basis - Permanent
Salary - up to £45,000 depending on experience
The duties of the Company Secretary Administrator will involve:
- Management of the legal workflow process: Maintenance of workflow tool, updating internal report with data from workflow tool, building various reports from the workflow database system,
- Management and development of all document filing and archiving systems both paper and electronic
- Diary management
- Arranging internal and external meetings
- Maintaining intranet resources related to legal team
- Assisting with any regular template renewal projects
- Maintaining partnership and company data on internal databases
- Preparation of paper for various committee meetings
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral skills)
- Highly organised, excellent administrative skills with ability to work to deadlines
- Self-starter who manages own projects as appropriate without large amounts of supervision
- Previous experience as an administrator in a busy team environment would be beneficial
- Able to deal appropriately with confidential information.
- Previous experience as an Administrator in busy a busy team environment would be beneficial.
- Suitable experience / qualifications (degree level)
If you would like to be considered for this position and have experience working as a Company Secretary Administrator within a Legal practice please apply with your up to date CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.