Outstanding opportunity for a Projects Lawyer to join a leading solar energy company.
A London based solar power group is seeking to hire a projects lawyer to help support the development and delivery and overall expansion of the solar renewable energy business.
With global operations, the lawyer will advise on corporate, construction, energy, finance, commercial and property law in the renewable energy sector, providing support across all the units of the business and all jurisdictions.
Assisting all teams with greenfield solar photovoltaic development, including working on:
- Review and negotiation of Project Documents including EPC / EPCM contracts, ICP contracts, O&M contracts, procurement contract, Asset Management contracts and corporate, private wire and utility PPAs
- Assisting with RFP processes for tender or auction opportunities
- Aligning Project Documents with financing arrangements
- Assisting to understand energy regulatory frameworks in new markets
- Assisting with public consultations relating to energy regulations
- Ideally you will have at least 3 years' PQE, with experience gained in a leading law firm.
- Outstanding communication skills and able to work and relate to all colleagues within the business
- Flexible attitude and the ability to multi-task.
- Ideally you will have direct experience of the renewable energy sector and projects documentation including project finance, energy regulation and energy tenders
This unique position is a fabulous opportunity for a passionate renewables lawyer to take their first role in house with a leading Solar business. Please contact James Franklin at Morgan McKinley to discuss in confidence.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.