Handling a caseload of Claimant RTA Claims from inception to conclusion including the court process
Purpose of Role
Handling a caseload of Claimant RTA Claims from inception to conclusion including the court process.
- To manage a client's claim by using technical process & accurately documenting each activity that has taken place & ensuring time is recorded accurately
- To ensure clients are provided the correct legal advice
- Identify, own & manage risks involved in line with the relevant risk framework & in compliance with all legal Services policies & procedures
- Manage all client work allocated in accordance with detailed procedures & quality standards
- Manage cases effciently & effectively
- Ensuring client work is progressed efficiently to meet departmental targets & SLA's & the client is kept proactively informed
- Agreed levles of billing & time recording must be achieved
- Identify & appropriately investigate all conflicts, complaints & potential acts of negligence
- A working knowledge of MOJ Pre Action Protocol for low value perosnal injury claims in road traffic accidents & civil procedure rules
- A working knowledge of stage 3 procedure for briefing an advocate & preparing for any court hearing
- A working knowledge of preparing court documents for the purpose of limitation proceedings
- Ability to communicate efficently with clients by telephone & written communications
- Experience with a case management system
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.