Learning Event Manager- 6 Month FTC
Learning Events Manager - 6 Month FTC
Start date - 1/10/19
My client are currently looking to recruit an experienced Events Manager to work within the events team within this multi-national Fortune 500 company.
- Event manage all elements of training events
- Managing pre and post session logistics
- Meet & Greet with attendees and networking throughout
- Venue Sourcing
- Managing all catering and logistical elements with the venue
- Being point of contact for all issues
- Building positive relationships with session planners and other global events executors
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and encouraging the same from all team members
- A great understanding of client expectations and requirements and execute work in a manner that demonstrates excellent client focus
- A clear understanding of budgets, cost drivers and the financial impact of decisions made
Experience & attributes
- Proactive and hard working
- Experience within event planning
- Project Management experience
- Great time management skills
- Highly organised
This will be a 2 stage interview process and successful candidates will be available to start in October.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.