Learning & Development Manager - £60k - 6 month FTC to PERM
Morgan McKinley are recruiting for a Learning & Development Manager to join a fantastic Financial Services organisation based in Canary Wharf. It is intially a 6 month FTC but with a view to go perm and will be paying up to £60k.
- Develop and implement a Learning & Development strategy which aligns with the organisation's core values and its overall strategy.
- Work closely with the Recruitment Manager to oversee the graduate recruitment and apprenticship scheme with a particular focus on training and qualification regime.
- Manage the organisations performance managment offerings as well as their professional qualification policy.
- Maximise the organisations e-learning opportunities.
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in L&D in either a financial services or professional services firm.
- Experience supporting an organisations graduate programs training and qualification regime.
- Experience both shaping and enhancing learning programmes and ensuring they deliver a high ROI for the business.
If you are interested please apply below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.