Learning & Capability Consultant
Morgan McKinley are recruiting on behalf of a financial organisation for a Learning & Capability Consultant. It is a permanant position paying up to £52k.
- Provide proactive strategic input into capability / learning agendas and discussions with divisional stakeholders and sponsors to strengthen key capabilities across the organisation
- Provide subject matter expertise into building broad blended learning solutions
- Develop and manage relationships with divisional stakeholders and SMEs
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience establishing and managing relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Experience of managing successful project delivery to agreed outputs, time and budget
- Track record of developing thought leadership topics and industry insights
- Experience of utilising learning technologies to drive innovation and blended learning
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.