One of the worlds biggest companies is looking for a Lean Six Sigma Business Improvement Manager
The role is part of the Risk and Fraud team. The team is looking for a Lean Six Sigma Business Improvement Manager to join initially on a Fixed Term Contract.
They require someone with hands on experience in Lean / Six Sigma practices, a background in process improvement and an understanding of risk management.
- Demonstrate strong Lean / Six Sigma methods to improve processes.
- Perform complex analysis of structured and unstructured data.
- Manage Senior Stakeholders and influence on process improvement.
- Lead business critical projects relating to process improvement.
- Demonstrate understanding of risk management.
- Drive continuous improvement culture through delivery of content and training on Lean Six
Sigma, Continuous Improvement Cycle, Root Cause Analysis etc.
You will need:
- Proven track record using Lean Six Sigma methods for process improvement / simplification.
- To be able to provide specific, detailed examples of hands on experience using Lead Six Sigma methods end to end.
- Experience across process improvements relating to:
- Headcount reduction
- Cost reduction
- Customer impact
- An understanding of risk management.
- At least 5 years within Financial Services.
- Certified in Lean Six Sigma.
If you meet the above requirements, please either hit apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.