Lead Developer - Full Stack - C#, .net, React, Azure - London
The Lead Developer is a key role in the IT Solutions Development team. The role reports to the IT Business Solutions Manager and is responsible for leading the development capability within the IT department. Leading a small team of developers, the Lead Developer will drive business transformation, efficiencies and improvement across the business and to clients. They will work with established technologies as well as embracing emerging tools.
The successful applicant will work closely with the IT Business Relationship Management team, Architects, Solution designers and other IT teams to build and deliver a balanced portfolio of strategic and tactical digital and innovation projects. They will engage with suppliers, business stakeholders and team members to scope, plan and deliver new projects as well as supporting existing solutions through continuous improvement.
* Hands on full-stack developer, including strong front-end development capability and a good understanding of UX
* Scan and leverage cross-industry trends in new and emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning and data science to apply in the context of accountancy and professional services
* Demonstrate creative flair and the ability to pay attention to detail
* Contribute to thought leadership by keeping up-to-date on new approaches, techniques and tools and take account of changes and trends in technology, the market-place and in the business and propose changes to future plans accordingly
* Ability to multitask and manage own time as well as other's time.
* Proven track record of successfully building and delivering digital products (mobile and web apps and services) to market using agile methodologies.
* Technically excellent: Expert hands-on development skills for building mobile, web apps and services.
* Experience with cloud platforms, especially Microsoft Azure
* Demonstrate a passion and good understanding of key new and emerging technologies and the ability to quickly learn new technology concepts
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.