Lead Creative Designer - 12 month contract - London, Victoria
You'll be joining a Creative XD (Experience Design) team to develop brand and acquisition creative strategies, insights, concepts and TTL campaigns that shift perception and consideration and drive behaviour - purchase intent. You'll be working in partnership with the broader Design organisation, a multidisciplinary team packed with passionate, massively creative people, with deep design expertise in: research, visual and interaction design, editorial/content, prototyping and strategy.
What you'll do
● Based on strong conceptual thinking, establish and execute compelling design directions with marketing partners and visual and content designers
● Produce cutting edge creative work; with a master-level understanding of design, including typography and layout
● Understand the business and communication objectives, goals and challenges, and use them as a guide through projects
● Think like a marketer and deliver as a Designer / Creative Director
● Create thoughtful, elegant work, incorporating effective use of modern design principles, color theory, photography, motion graphics, iconography and typography
● Communicate concepts to managers and stakeholders building influence and partnerships
● Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple work streams from concept to completion
● Share knowledge, experience, and skills with other design staff; work with design counterparts to ensure continuity across initiatives, categories, and projects
● Easily connects with customers to develop insights and rapidly experiment strategic solutions
● Build, manage and drive pipeline of projects for Creative XD
● Manage work from agencies and external contractors
● 10+ years as a brand storyteller/creative director within an agency or corporate environment.
● Degree in Design or Advertising (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial) or equivalent working experience
● Masterful at collaborating, negotiating, communicating, and presenting
● And a strong online portfolio to prove it all
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.