Tier - 1 Investment bank searching for an experienced KYC Analyst to join them on a long term programme in Belfast
Job Title: Senior KYC Analyst
Client: Tier - 1 US Investment Bank
Rate: £164.29 per day (Rate non-negotiable)
Location: Belfast (Location non-negotiable)
Interview: Face to face in Belfast (Candidate must be able to attend at own expense)
As a Senior KYC Analyst you will be responsible for KYC reviews (periodic & on-boarding).
You will be a subject matter expert in the KYC arena and will be completing all levels of KYC cases. Required to work with a relative autonomy.
- Conduct end to end review of KYC Records
- Managing personal workload and prioritising work efforts accordingly to meet business needs
- Engage with internal stakeholders/Compliance and ensure timely completion of records
- Research and validation of customer identification data/evidence using appropriate internal and external data sources
- Ensure customers classified in line with required policy standards and industry regulations
- Achieve operational goals set, and deliver against agreed targets in terms of quality and productivity
- Ongoing maintenance/refresh of existing customer data
- Provide updates at regular meetings with internal stakeholders, such as Compliance, etc.
- Assist with remediation projects / initiatives and report on progress as required
- Preferred, not desirable - ACAMS, Any other prominent certification in AML/KYC
- Financial services related qualifications would be advantageous (e.g. IAQ or similar)
- A proven track record of relevant KYC/AML experience (i.e. Quality Assurance, Client Onboarding, Compliance, Audit and Regulation)
- Experience and knowledge of AML and KYC compliance objectives and regulatory requirements and objectives Skills:
- Demonstrate ability to get work done within a pressurised environment
- Proven ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Exceptional organisation and process adherence ability
- Intermediate technical skills including intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise, multi-task and work within tight and changeable timeframe while still maintaining high level of accuracy
- Strong analytical skills and time management skills, excellent attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and aptitude for communicating with senior management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with strong ability to influence & build consensus
- Ability to work with internal stakeholders (e.g. Compliance) & partners (e.g. Trainers, Senior Management) to develop and execute on process enhancements.
- Good communication skills - this will be a role with a high level of senior business and client interaction
- Planning & Organisation - ability to manage large workloads and balance multiple priorities
- Interpersonal skills & Relationship building
- Flexible attitude to role specifics. Must be willing to adapt to needs of business, often at short notice
- Proactive approach to process improvement, actively seeks opportunities for change that benefit the wider team
If you feel you match the above criteria & the package is suitable please click the link to apply and find out more!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.