KYC Analyst, Belfast, £164 per day - 6 month contract on long term project
Job Title: Senior KYC Analyst
Client: Tier - 1 US Investment Bank
Rate: £164.29 per day (Rate non-negotiable)
Location: Belfast (Location non-negotiable)
Interview: Face to face in Belfast (Candidate must be able to attend at own expense)
Senior KYC Analyst will be responsible for the research and completion of KYC reviews, both periodic reviews & new client on-boarding. Completing all in line with regulatory and policy standards.
The role includes liaison with sales, client on boarding, compliance and operational groups across the firm.
As a Senior KYC Checker/Lead will be a subject matter expert in the KYC arena and will be completing all levels of KYC cases. Required to work with a relative autonomy.
- Conduct end to end review of KYC Records
- Managing personal workload and prioritising work efforts accordingly to meet business needs
- Engage with internal stakeholders/Compliance and ensure timely completion of records
- Research and validation of customer identification data/evidence using appropriate internal and external data sources
- Ensure customers classified in line with required policy standards and industry regulations
- Achieve operational goals set, and deliver against agreed targets in terms of quality and productivity
- Ongoing maintenance/refresh of existing customer data
- Provide updates at regular meetings with internal stakeholders, such as Compliance, etc.
- Assist with remediation projects / initiatives and report on progress as required
- Preferred, not desirable - ACAMS, Any other prominent certification in AML/KYC
- Financial services related qualifications would be advantageous (e.g. IAQ or similar)
- A proven track record of relevant KYC/AML experience (i.e. Quality Assurance, Client Onboarding, Compliance, Audit and Regulation)
- Experience and knowledge of AML and KYC compliance objectives and regulatory requirements and objectives Skills:
- Demonstrate ability to get work done within a pressurised environment
- Proven ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Exceptional organization and process adherence ability
- Intermediate technical skills including intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise, multi-task and work within tight and changeable timeframe while still maintaining high level of accuracy
- Strong analytical skills and time management skills, excellent attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and aptitude for communicating with senior management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with strong ability to influence & build consensus
- Ability to work with internal stakeholders (e.g. Compliance) & partners (e.g. Trainers, Senior Management) to develop and execute on process enhancements.
- Good communication skills - this will be a role with a high level of senior business and client interaction
- Planning & Organisation - ability to manage large workloads and balance multiple priorities
- Interpersonal skills & Relationship building
- Flexible attitude to role specifics. Must be willing to adapt to needs of business, often at short notice
- Proactive approach to process improvement, actively seeks opportunities for change that benefit the wider team
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.