We are recruiting for Junior Web Developers with basic Android development knowledge to join Big4 Tech in London!
Junior Web Developer - Android / Technical Solutions Developer
Location: London, Victoria
Duration: 6 months
Pay rate £19 - £21 per hour PAYE
As a Technical Solutions Consultant you will be working closely with internal engineering teams and external partners/clients. The role involves to interface with app developers of the Android developer community and our key partners.
Troubleshoot, escalate and respond to product support requests filed by our partners. Provide excellent technical support and build successful long term relationships with both internal and external clients. Help to specify a technical workflow to optimize Android apps, scale the process and eventually fully automate the flow. Develop training materials and documentation.
Communicate effectively with engineering and other technical groups to enhance products and resolve customer issues. Implement, troubleshoot, and support our internal development tools and other Internet-based applications. Analyse support data to identify trends and communicate actionable insights to product stakeholders and business development teams.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical subject.
- Minimum 2 years experience in web developing.
- Speak and write fluently in French, German, Spanish, Italian or Russian in addition to English.
- Experience to develop, test and deploy Android apps.
- Experience working with and managing external partners.
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux operating systems/commands and data analysis via SQL.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Project management skills, attention to detail and drive to automate and scale workflows.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience and comfort presenting technical materials to groups of any size and background.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.