Superb in house role for junior lawyer in Essex
Our client is a leading logistics and transportation business, based in Essex.
They are seeking to hire a junior qualified lawyer into their legal team to work alongside various stakeholders and the wider legal team, on a range of commercial agreements.
- Review and understand all current contractual obligations.
- Review, draft, negotiate and advise on a broad range of legal and commercial documents.
- Review and interpret various agreements including regulatory requirements.
- Assist and manage risk in relation to existing business and new business opportunities.
- A qualified solicitor who has recently qualified (NQ) or has at least 1 years' PQE.
- Good knowledge of law related to commercial property transactions, general corporate, commercial contracts.
- Experience in data protection would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this unique role, based in Essex, please apply using the link provided.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.