Junior D&I Project Manager
Morgan McKinley is supporting a business as they look to bring in a Junior Diversity Manager to help effect positive change across the business.
Please only apply if:
- You have experience working in a Diversity & Inclusion function and have over 3 years' experience in this field
- Have experience of leading on projects - ideally with a qualification - Prince 2 or other
- You have qualifications related to this topic - Law, Humanities, Human Resources.
- Support the Head of D&I in the definition of D&I projects scope, goals and
- Assist with the creation of project plans, and results analysis
- Lead on D&I update calls with the Diversity Council
- Ensure that the project execution stays within budget
- Write D&I communication on behalf of the function
- Ensure that data used throughout the project lifecycle is accurate
- Able to work comfortably without set processes, assisting to shape and improve Governance in process
- Ability to challenge competently and manage expectations of senior stakeholders
- Strong understanding of project management principles, terminology, key success factors, and methods
- Strong understanding of diversity principles
If you are interested in this position, please apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.