Fantastic position for a talented junior Credit Analyst to step into a progressive and hands on role.
Unique opportunity to join a growing team within an international bank who are looking to bring a motivated and competent credit analyst onto their team in London.
Ideal candidates should have a strong analytical profile with a relevant degree or qualification and who are very much looking to take on broader exposure and responsibilities.
In this role;
- You will be working closely with and supporting an experienced relationship manager who is currently overseeing part of the existing portfolio.
- They will need a hard working and quick learner who can hit the ground running and be a support from day one.
- You will have full autonomy of composing insightful and robust credit reports with supporting numerical/analytical reviews
- You will have senior stakeholder engagement and report to credit committee on a regular basis
- You should be confident in your credit reports and be assertive while liaising with committees and various risk stakeholders who may push back on your proposals
- You will also attend client meetings with the relationship manager which will give you the opportunity to understand the client's needs aswell as the key risks involved - this will provide you with a deeper understanding of the transaction.
- At least 1 years experience working as a credit analyst with a top tier bank or financial institution
- Have a strong academic background with a relevant degree to compliment the role
- Exposure to large or mid cap corporates is ideal or leveraged finance transactions
- Must be a self starter who is comfortable working as part of a small team
- The role has significant potential to grow so candidates must be eager to take on more responsibility over time.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.