If you're a strong Java developer with good knowledge of high-input system development within Front Office, this position may be relevant to you. It sits within the Pricing area of a leading Investmen
Java Engineer, Front Office Pricing (Cross-Asset)
If you're a strong Java developer with good knowledge of high-input system development within Front Office, this position may be relevant to you. It sits within the Pricing area of a leading Investment Banking client of mine.
You will -
- Work on exciting eTrading projects in enhancing the Pricing platform
- Utilize the latest technology and DevOps approaches to deliver highly scalable technology solutions, used globally by Front Office traders
- Be free to suggest your own ideas about tools & technical aspects due to an open, collaborative environment
- Take ownership and responsibility for the full development lifecycle
Skills & Experience
- Java 8 - most important
- Experience working on data intensive, high volume systems (especially eTrading systems)
- Solace, Hazelcast for streaming and distribution (not essential)
- ZeroMQ and raw sockets for remoting (not essential)
- BerkeleyDB and Apache Cassandra for data storage (not essential)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.