If you're an experienced Java developer with strong knowledge of high-input system development within Front Office, this position may be relevant to you. It sits within the Credit Risk area of a leadi
Java Developer, Front Office Credit Risk
If you're an experienced Java developer with strong knowledge of high-input system development within Front Office, this position may be relevant to you. It sits within the Credit Risk area of a leading Investment Banking client of mine, in a team which uses cutting-edge technology - Java, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, etc.
You will -
- Take ownership and responsibility for the full development lifecycle
- Experience in the end-to-end design, development and support of financial markets systems
- Ability to work and liaise directly with the Front Office, Middle Office, Product Control and various risk functions
Skills & Experience
- Strong Java skills, building multi-threaded systems
- Strong knowledge and previous experience in end-to-end design, development and subsequent support of large-scale data processing systems
- Familiarity and confidence working in an agile development environment.
- Ability to drive / facilitate the requirements and development effort with the business
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.