Urgent temp requirement for an experienced Sales Support - Customer Services Assistant to work for a leading brand...
Morgan McKinley have an urgent temp requirement based in the Westminster, Central London area, working for a leading brand. Our client is looking for an Italian speaking Customer Operations Assistant to work on a temporary basis, initially for 6 months. The main purpose of the temporary Customer Operations role is to be responsible for the life cycle of wholesale orders from order entry to delivery of products to wholesale accounts.
Hourly pay rate: £14-15 per hour + holiday pay
Working hours: 9-5.30 Monday to Friday
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Raise orders accurately and carry out order amendments
- Prepare and edit order confirmations and send to the customer
- Raise orders for replenishment and store openings/events/clients, raise orders to re-balance stock, support regional requests from International teams
- Creating customer relationship plans, attend customer meetings and manage communication via emails, phone calls and face to face
- Process cancellations, credits, debits, returns of faulty and non-faulty goods
- Monitor order to shipment flow
Skills and experience required for the role:
- Proven experience working in a similar role within Retail, ideally luxury brands
- Very good to advanced excel skills in order to produce reports by interpreting large amounts of data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Languages skills: Fluent Italian and English
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.