IT Supplier Relationship Manager
Procurement plays a critical role in this organisation where we are charged with building, funding and protecting this organisations value by leveraging the capabilities of our third party partners and suppliers. The role holder is responsible for the governance of the relationship across all this organisations lines-of-business and has responsibility for the commercial and contractual relationship between this organisation and the Supplier.
- Supporting the contract governance elements to ensure both parties deliver to the contract and to ensure any under performance is addressed and contractual remedies applied.
- Act as the interface between this organisations stakeholders, sponsors and service owners and those of the supplier.
- Own the Supplier relationship into this organisation and manage under formal SRM governance & contract standards according to the Supplier categorisation.
- Attend and where appropriate provide the necessary support for Governance meetings as appropriate.
- Undertake risk analysis activities as agreed and directed, ensuring that any risk transferred or carried by this organisation in a given scenario is correctly identified (within SRM, Procurement and/or stakeholder area), documented and mitigated appropriately.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of nominated Supplier contracts and tracks and reports relevant Supplier actions in wider market including financial or operational risks.
- Is able to produce accurate and timely "one truth" scorecard reporting. Is able to assess and challenge financial proposals on change controls.
- Uses straightforward and structured arguments to gain buy in from others. Aware of own impact on others and adapts behaviour or style of interaction accordingly. Demonstrates ability to influence within this organisation and externally.
- Uses scorecards to monitor and manage Supplier/s performance and SLA's and ensures any monies due for performance failure are received.
- Ensures a robust handover from Procurement to Vendor Management for any new contracts.
- Builds and maintains effective stakeholder and Supplier relationships to assure successful business performance.
- Develops a joint strategic agenda with Suppliers to ensure on-going performance is monitored and improved, risks are managed & costs are reduced.
Morgan McKinley are recruiting for a Supplier Relationship Manager to support the global Procurement department.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.