RemoteApp on AWS, Elastic Load Balancing, AWS EC2 Instances
- Perform a lead role in managing, maintaining and developing AWS cloud environments ensuring they are secure and conform to best practice. Candidates should have experience of these AWS technologies:
- EC2 Instances, AMI, AWS CLI, VPC, VPC peering and Transit Gateway
- RemoteApp on AWS, Elastic Load Balancing, Route 53 and S3
- Maintain and support key infrastructure services including:
- Virtualisation platforms: VMware and Citrix
- Authentication Services: Active Directory
- Messaging and Collaboration Services: Exchange, SharePoint, Cisco Webex and Jabber
- On-Premise Server and VDI infrastructure
- Deployment and Configuration Management tooling: SCCM, LiquidWare, GPO.
- Work closely and build relationships with 3rd party suppliers and vendors.
- Support and Participate in scheduled Disaster Recovery events.
- As required, provide representation for Infrastructure Support changes at the weekly/daily CAB. Ensure other team's changes do not have an impact on the delivery of the infrastructure services.
- Knowledge and experience of managing and developing AWS infrastructure deployments including security, identity, compliance management, networking and cost management.
- Experience of migrating on premise applications and services to public cloud.
- Ability to cross-train and up-skill team members on cloud technologies
- Knowledge and experience of supporting enterprise on-premise infrastructure environments and services detailed in the essential operational function.
- Ability to plan and implement technical changes without unexpected disruption to the service and with minimal oversight.
- Strong documentation and technical writing skills.
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience in working with ITSM ticket systems and an understanding of priorities and SLA's.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework (understanding of Incident, Problem, Change)
- AWS Certification
- Experience working in financial services sector.
Linux support experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.